Mike’s ® Hard Lemonade Country Thunder® Music Festival Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Alaska, hawaii and wherEVER prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Country Thunder, LLC., each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), as well as alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers). By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 15, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET April 28, 2023.
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method – Website (Accessed by Scanning Code)During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®* on Point of Sale advertising materials in-store at wine/spirits shops and other retail locations where Mike’s® Hard Lemonade beverages are sold.
You are NOT required to purchase Mike’s® Hard Lemonade beverages in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset (smart phone) will take you to a website, https://www.mikeshard.com/mhlcountrythunder (“Website”)†. After verifying your age, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including your name, state of residence, e-mail address, and agreement to these Official Rules. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes). Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 28, 2023. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via this Entry Method. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
You may also enter the Sweepstakes by accessing https://www.mikeshard.com/mhlcountrythunder directly without scanning the QR Code.®
*QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person, per day (12:00:00 a.m. ET until 11:59:59 p.m. ET, except February 15, 2023 which begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET) during the Sweepstakes Period. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. Automated entries are prohibited and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic error, malfunction or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device.
- Prizes: Seven (7) Prizes are available to be awarded as follows: one (1) winner will be selected from eligible entries received from the Northeast Region (Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont), one (1) winner will be selected from eligible entries received from the Southeast Region (Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia), one (1) winner will be selected from eligible entries received from the Great Lakes Region (Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia); one (1) winner will be selected from eligible entries received from the Midwest Region (Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin); one (1) winner will be selected from eligible entries received from the South Central Region (Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas); one (1) winner will be selected from eligible entries received from the Southwest Region (Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah); and one (1) winner will be selected from eligible entries received from the Northwest Region (Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming). Each winner will receive up to *two (2) Platinum Experience tickets (for winner and one  verified guest) to attend one (1) 2023 **Country Thunder Music Festival (the “Festival”). There are three (3) available Festivals: Country Thunder Wisconsin (July 20 – 23, 2023); Country Thunder Bristol [Tennessee] (October 6-7, 2023); Country Thunder Florida (October 20 – 22, 2023). Specific Festival awarded as Prize to a given winner depends on his/her residence as per the chart below; in all cases, winner and guest must attend the same 2023 Festival. Winner will also receive $2,000.00 check for that may be used for travel, overnight accommodations, meals or any additional expenses not specified in these Official Rules. All other additional expenses not specified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of a winner. A winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia and must sign and return a Guest’s Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where lawful) in the event of noncompliance by a winner’s guest, said winner must accept the Prize without such guest, the value of the Prize may be reduced accordingly, and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith. If a potential Prize winner cannot attend the designated 2023 Festival for any reason, Prize will be forfeited in its entirety without compensation and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting). For the avoidance of doubt, award of the $2,000.00 check element of the prize is contingent upon a winner attending the designated 2023 Festival. No other prize will be awarded. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is up to $3,300.00. Should actual value of Prize be less than the stated Approximate Retail Value for any reason, a winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise.
Country Thunder Bristol
Country Thunder Florida
Country Thunder Bristol
Country Thunder Wisconsin
Country Thunder Florida
Country Thunder Bristol
Country Thunder Wisconsin
VIP Experience include access to one (1) of the designated 2023 Festivals and may include a meet and greet opportunity with at least one (1) music artist of Sponsor’s sole choosing (time and other details/restrictions of meet and greet opportunity will be provided to a winner at time of Prize notification) assuming that this Prize element is available; and, if this Prize element is not available for any reason, Sponsor and its designees (including Country Thunder LLC. and the management/representation of music artist[s]) will not have any liability of any kind to a winner except for the other, remaining elements of the Prize. Should the meet and greet opportunity be awarded, such Prize element is offered subject to the professional commitments and availability of the music artist(s); and, Sponsor and its designees (including Country Thunder LLC. and the management/representation of music artist[s]) make no representation or warranty music artist(s) will be available for any prescribed amount of time or at all and shall have no liability of any kind [except for the other, remaining elements of the Prize] if the meet and greet opportunity is initially awarded but no music artist is available for any reason. Should the meet and greet opportunity be awarded, music artist(s) participating in same may (or may not) in their sole discretion (a) autograph items or (b) pose for photographs/videos with a winner and a winner’s guest. Meet and greet opportunity will be supervised by representatives of Sponsor, Country Thunder LLC. and/or the management/representation of the music artist(s). Each winner and each winner’s guest understand and agree that Sponsor and its designees (including Country Thunder LLC. and the management/representation of the music artist[s]) may but are in no way obligated to photograph, videotape or otherwise record the meet and greet opportunity; as between a winner on the one hand and Sponsor and its designees (including Country Thunder LLC. and the management/representation of the music artist[s]) on the other, Sponsor and its designees shall own any and all rights to any such photograph/video/recordation.
*If a winner chooses to attend the designated 2023 Festival without a guest (or guest does not timely return signed Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release [where lawful]), said winner will receive only one (1) Platinum Experience ticket (i.e., for winner him/herself) to the designated 2023 Festival and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith. Said winner will still receive the $2,000.00 check. If a potential winner cannot attend the designated 2023 Festival, said Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, award of the $2,000.00 check element of the Prize is contingent upon winner attending the designated 2023 Festival.
Alcohol beverages are not part of the Prize. Platinum Experience tickets are subject to Terms and Conditions stated, thereon; this includes a prohibition on the re-sale of tickets. No alternate prize or compensation will be awarded if tickets are unused for one or more days of designated 2023 Festival for any reason. Venue restrictions may also apply. Designated 2023 Festival may be modified, curtailed or even cancelled altogether at the sole discretion of Country Thunder LLC. due to scheduling and/or other circumstances beyond their control. While participating in designated 2023 Festival, a winner and a winner’s guest must follow all venue policies as well follow all instructions of Sponsor and its designees (including Country Thunder LLC.) and the management/representative of music artist(s) (with respect to meet and greet opportunity element of the Prize) and other individuals of requisite authority at all times as well as acting as a respectful and courteous manner at all times; the preceding includes but is not limited to refraining from heckling, bothering, interfering with a music artist(s), in conjunction with their performance at designated 2023 Festival and the conduct of a winner and a winner’s guest in utilizing the meet and greet opportunity element of the Prize (if and to the extent applicable); by way of example, taunting, physically and/or verbally abusing music artist(s). Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $23,100.00.
A winner and a winner’s guest must abide by all venue and designated 2023 Festival policies and must agree to designated 2023 Festival Rules. Sponsor, Country Thunder LLC., and any additional entities involved with designated 2023 Festival, reserve the right to not award any Prize to, or to revoke full or partial Prize from said winner or said winner's guest who Country Thunder LLC. or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor, Country Thunder LLC., the owners and operators of the venue and any additional entities involved with designated 2023 Festival, into disrepute, and under such circumstances, Sponsor, Country Thunder LLC., the owners and operators of the venue and any additional entities involved with designated 2023 Festival, shall NOT have any liability or obligation to a winner and/or a winner’s guest of any kind. The Prize tickets are non-transferable and resale of tickets is prohibited. The Prize for a given Region will only be awarded to a winner with a verified street address within the applicable Region as per Rule 5 above.
A winner and a winner’s guest understand and agree an inherent risk to exposure to COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic/pandemic exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19/Coronavirus is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. A winner and a winner’s guest assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19/Coronavirus or any other bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during or after the designated 2023 Festival, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and a winner and a winner’s guest waive any and all claims and potential claims against Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Country Thunder LLC., and each of their respective parent companies, partners, divisions, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, affiliates, and employees — relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. A winner and a winner’s guest also agree to fully comply with all applicable government mandates and venue policies so as to protect against the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus. Such mandates/policies may include mask-wearing, social distancing, completion of a health questionnaire as well as conditioning venue admission attendance upon a negative COVID-19/Coronavirus test and/or provision of adequate and satisfactory proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19/Coronavirus (including booster[s]). If a winner or a winner’s guest refuse to comply with such mandates/policies or if a winner or a winner’s guest cannot satisfy applicable conditions, he/she will be denied admission to venue, with Sponsor and Country Thunder LLC. not having any liability under any legal theory to a winner and/or a winner’s guest (as applicable).
- Winners’ Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about May 1, 2023 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received in each Region as defined in Rule 5 above. Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor's sole choosing) on or about May 1, 2023 and each potential winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where lawful) within three (3) business days of notification or said Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, said Prize may be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion for prize of comparable value (excluding the check component of Prize and meet and greet component of Prize; the latter if applicable). Ticket element of the prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on a Prize are each winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting a Prize, a winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said Prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said Prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize. All costs and expenses associated with any Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of said winner.
Taxes on the prize are each winner’s sole responsibility. Each winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Liability, Eligibility and Publicity Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form as the value of the prize exceeds $600. Upon receipt of the prize, each winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SAID PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON ANY PRIZE ARE THOSE OF THE PRIZE SUPPLIER.
- Releases: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless (a) Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Country Thunder LLC., the management/representation of music artist(s) [to the extent applicable] and (as applicable) their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); and (b) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; (c) the individual music artist(s) (“Released Entities”) from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize or any element thereof (as applicable). Without limiting the foregoing, Mark Anthony Brands Inc. and Country Thunder LLC. make no representations, warranties or guarantee of any kind regarding any Prize or any part thereof; this includes but is not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any Prize or any part thereof constitutes a winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor, Country Thunder LLC., and each of their designees, without further compensation or any notice or approval of any kind. To the extent applicable, the preceding includes but is not limited to any photographing/videotaping/recording of the meet and greet opportunity component of the Prize as per Rule 5 above.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website (including the QR Code® being misprinted, damaged, defective, irregular or otherwise non-functional). Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THIS SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a Prize or any element thereof if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entry or a Prize claim or any element thereof violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void any prize an entrant may have won and/or require the return of said Prize an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledge that any forfeiture of a Prize or any element thereof and/or return of said Prize or any element thereof shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person's mobile device or computer which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor (including attempted use of the QR Code®) which is not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winner(s) for affected Region[s] (if determined to be feasible in its sole discretion) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received (if any) for such affected Region(s) in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules (i.e., seven  Prizes, with one  Prize per Region) are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy – including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief – being expressly waived.
- Winners List: For winners list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “MHLCOUNTRYTHUNDER”, 167 N. Green Street, 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607. All requests must be received by June 5, 2023. Winner’s list will be available after June 19, 2023.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL
All Registered Trademarks, used under license by Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., Chicago, IL
MIKE’S IS HARD. SO IS PRISON. DON’T DRIVE DRUNK ® PREMIUM MALT BEVERAGE.