Mike’s® Hard Lemonade
Movie Screening Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN ALABAMA, ALASKA, FLORIDA, HAWAII, MARYLAND, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, PENNSYLVANIA, WASHINGTON AND WEST VIRGINIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: This Giveaway (also referred to as “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Alabama, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Washington and West Virginia and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Screenvision Direct, Inc. (“Screenvision”), and (as applicable) their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers). By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Giveaway Period: Sweepstakes begins at or after 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET August 2, 2021. Actual start time of Giveaway on August 1, 2021 depends on when the Mike’s® Hard Lemonade Cinema Giveaway post is made to the official Mike’s® Hard Lemonade Instagram page, as discussed below.
Access the official Mike’s Hard® Lemonade Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/mikeshardlemonade/ (@mikeshardlemonade). If you have not done so already, you must follow @mikeshardlemonade. Then, comment on Sponsor’s Mike’s® Hard Lemonade Cinema Giveaway post on @mikeshardlemonade by tagging a friend who is a legal U.S. resident**, 21 years of age or older, personally known to you and who you believe is interested in Mike’s® Hard Lemonade. In addition, you must have obtained the friend’s consent beforehand. MARK ANTHONY BRANDS, INC. IS DIRECTLY RELYING ON THE ENTRANT’S REPRESENTATION THAT THE TAGGED FRIEND IS 21 YEARS OF AGE OF OLDER; IF MARK ANTHONY BRANDS, INC. DETERMINES THAT THIS IS NOT ACCURATE, MARK ANTHONY BRANDS, INC. WILL DISQUALIFY THE ENTRANT FROM THE GIVEAWAY, PROHIBIT HIM/HER FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY MARK ANTHONY BRANDS INC. AND OTHERWISE SEEK TO PROTECT ITS LEGAL RIGHTS. **For clarity, friend may be a resident of any state of the United States (including Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Washington or West Virginia) or the District of Columbia.
Comment must tag only one (1) friend as per Rule 3 above; if comment tags more than one (1) or no friends, no entry will be received. If comment is posted anywhere on Instagram OTHER THAN in response to the Mike’s® Hard Lemonade Cinema Giveaway post on @mikeshardlemonade (e.g., on one’s own Instagram account) such comment will not result in entry. If a comment includes content in addition to the tagged friend, it will also not result in entry if it is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion not to be in compliance with the following Content Restrictions. Including such additional content is purely optional and will not affect your odds of winning, provided that it is in compliance with the Content Restrictions.
- The comment must be original; that is, comment violates the trademark, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other rights of any third party (this includes but is not limited to obtaining the consent of tagged friend beforehand, as discussed above);
- The comment is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise unfit for publication (e.g., comment includes hate speech, profanity, advocates violence, drug use or any illegal act);
- The comment is not relevant to the Mike’s® Hard Lemonade Cinema Giveaway post;
- The comment adversely affects the business reputation or goodwill of Mark Anthony Brands Inc., its Mike’s® Hard Lemonade products and/or Screenvision;
- The comment references persons consuming alcohol beverages;
- The comment states or implies that the consumption of alcohol beverages is appropriate in conjunction with undertaking any task that requires concentration or physical coordination (e.g., operating a motor vehicle);
- The comment references persons who are not of legal drinking age;
- The comment includes any content that may be of appeal to persons who are not of legal drinking age.
INSTAGRAM COMMENTS/ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE APPLICABLE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR OR SCREENVISION IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR IS MERELY REQUESTING PERSONS TO POST COMMENTS AND ALONG WITH SCREENVISION DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SAME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR MODERATING, MONITORING OR REVIEWING COMMENTS POSTED BY ENTRANTS. SPONSOR WILL NOT EDIT OR MODIFY COMMENTS POSTED FOR THE GIVEAWAY IN CONJUNCTION WITH ADMINISTRATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY.
Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person, family, household or address regardless of the number of e-mail accounts or Instagram accounts that a person has. (But, a person may enter him/herself AND be the tagged friend of one or more other entrants).
Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. But, Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify entrant from the Giveaway altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. For clarity, disqualification of an entrant will not affect the ability of other entrant(s) to tag him/her as a friend in their entries. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged (including via comment posted by Sponsor on @mikeshardlemonade in response to comment posted by a given individual) but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Giveaway nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Use of third party entities (e.g., commercial sweepstakes services) to enter Giveaway on a person's behalf voids entry, will result in disqualification from Giveaway and possible prohibition from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account associated with the Instagram account used to enter the Giveaway as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address corresponding to the Instagram account used to enter the Giveaway.
Message and data rates may apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering the Giveaway. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE entering the Giveaway. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Winner will receive up to *one hundred (100) private movie screening passes (for winner and up to ninety-nine  guests) to attend ONE (1) date of a movie to be held in a participating Screenvision movie theater near winner’s residence. Prize includes one (1) small popcorn and one (1) small soft drink or water for a winner and a winner’s guest(s). (For clarity, a winner him/herself will receive a Grand Prize; friend tagged in a winner’s entry will not receive a Grand Prize and need not be one of winner’s guests at private movie screening.) Actual date and location of screening to be chosen by winner and approved by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
Days are restricted to Monday through Thursday and date of screening must be prior to end of year 2021. Movie titles restricted to Motion Picture Association of America rating of “R” or “PG-13”. A winner and all winner’s guests MUST attend the screening on the same date and location.
All of winner’s guests must be 21 years of age or older and legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia and provide valid government ID on the day of the screening. To attend screening, a guest of winner must establish that he/she is one of the guests included on the guest list provided by Grand Prize Winner to Sponsor at time of prize award. A winner and his/her guests must provide own transportation to and from the screening and will be solely responsible for any additional snacks or concessions at theater that are not provided by Sponsor.
All other expenses not specified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of a winner.
If a winner cannot attend the screening on the prescribed screening date and location for any reason, they must forfeit the Grand Prize, without compensation and an alternate may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
No other Grand Prize will be awarded
*If a Grand Prize winner chooses to attend the screening with fewer than ninety-nine (99) guests, he/she will receive a Grand Prize appropriate for actual number of attendees and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
Alcohol beverages are not part of a Grand Prize. To gain admittance to theater and attend the screening, a winner and his/her guests must provide Sponsor and/or theater personnel with valid, government-issued photo identification; if such provided identification is determined by Sponsor and/or theater personnel in their sole discretion to be inadequate or unsatisfactory or such identification is not provided at all, a winner and/or a winner’s guest(s) (as the case may be) will be denied admittance to theater and screening and Sponsor (as well as Screenvision) will not have any liability under any legal theory to winner and/or guest(s) (as applicable). Theater restrictions may also apply. Sponsor and/or theater personnel may eject a winner and/or a winner’s guest(s) from theater if a winner and/or a winner’s guest(s) behave in an inappropriate, belligerent or unruly manner, pose a safety risk, violate any venue policy or law, or engage in any activity that may bring Sponsor, Screenvision and/or theater into disrepute, as determined by Sponsor and/or theater personnel in their sole discretion; and, under such circumstances, Sponsor and theater (as well as Screenvision) shall NOT have any liability or obligation of any kind. If conduct of a winner and/or a winner’s guest(s) are particularly egregious or offensive, ejection from theater will not be preceded by a warning and Sponsor//theater personnel may refer the matter to the appropriate authorities.
Approximate Retail Value for each Grand Prize is up to $4,750.00. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Grand Prizes is up to $9,500.00. Should actual value of a Grand Prize be less than the stated Approximate Retail Value, a winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
A winner and a winner’s guest(s) understand and agree an inherent risk to exposure to COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic/pandemic exists in any place where people from different households gather, particularly in an enclosed space. COVID-19/Coronavirus is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. A winner and a winner’s guest(s) assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19/Coronavirus or any other bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during or after the screening, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and a winner and a winner’s guest(s) waive any and all claims and potential claims against Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Screenvision Direct, Inc., their respective designees, the owner/operator of the theater, and each of their respective parents, partners, divisions, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, affiliates, and employees —relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. A winner and a winner’s guest(s) also agree to fully comply with all applicable government mandates and venue policies so as to protect against the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus. Such mandates/policies may include mask-wearing, social distancing, completion of a health questionnaire as well as conditioning theater admission/attendance upon a negative COVID-19/Coronavirus test and/or provision of adequate and satisfactory proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19/Coronavirus. If a winner or a winner’s guest(s) refuse to comply with such mandates/policies or if a winner or a winner’s guest(s) cannot satisfy applicable conditions, he/she/they will be denied admission to theater, with Sponsor, Screenvision and theater not having any liability under any legal theory to a winner and/or a winner’s guest(s) (as applicable).
Winners’ Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about August 3, 2021 by Sponsor whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Giveaway. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. (For the avoidance of doubt, as long as an entrant’s comment is in compliance with these Official Rules [including the Content Restrictions as set forth above, to the extent applicable], such content will not be taken into account in the winners selection procedure. Potential winners will be notified by direct message on or about August 3, 2021 and must respond within 48 hours in order to claim his/her prize. BE SURE THAT YOUR INSTAGRAM PRIVACY SETTINGS ALLOW FOR @mikeshardlemonade TO CONTACT YOU VIA DIRECT MESSAGE. Each potential winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and a publicity release (where lawful) within five (5) business days of date indicated on notification materials. The Affidavit of Eligibility and Release will include a representation that a potential winner secured the consent of his/her friend before tagging the friend in a potential winner’s entry. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Prize Restrictions: Entry in the Giveaway constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. A prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. A prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on said prize are each winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting said prize, a winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize. Each winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of said prize.
Taxes on a Grand Prize are each winner’s sole responsibility. Winners will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of a Grand Prize, each winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsor and Screenvision make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning said prize furnished in connection with this Giveaway. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SAID PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES AS WELL AS SCREENVISION HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Releases: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless (a) Mark Anthony Brands Inc., its designees, Screenvision Direct, Inc. and (as applicable) their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies; (b) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; and (c) Facebook, Inc. (“Released Entities”) from any and all liability arising from participating in the Giveaway, any Giveaway-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of said prize (as applicable).
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for all purposes of the Giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility under any legal theory for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any web site or entries; (c) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, programming or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, or for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any person’s mobile device (or any information/materials stored thereon) related to or resulting from downloading materials from any web site or participating in the Giveaway; (d) entries being inaccessible, irregular or defective in any respect due to filtering by or other operation of the functionality of Instagram; and (e) late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled e-mail transmissions or entries regardless of cause (and, all such entries are void.)
- Force Majeure: If the Giveaway (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason beyond the control of Sponsor (e.g., natural disaster, pandemic/epidemic, unauthorized intervention, fraud, civil commotion) Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and conduct the Giveaway and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the Mike’s® Instagram page.
- Tampering: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY OR TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE GIVEAWAY (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Additional Conditions of Participation: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Giveaway materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, control and govern. If a Giveaway entry is lost, destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy shall be receipt of a replacement entry, time permitting and if otherwise feasible; if not feasible (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind relative to same. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, there are more bona fide, legitimate prize claimants than the number of units of prizes available as set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available will be selected in a random drawing from among all bona fide, legitimate prize claimants. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not represent the waiver of such provision. Should a court of competent jurisdiction deem a given provision of these Official Rules to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be replaced with a substitute provision which is valid/legal/enforceable and most closely approximates the original intent of Sponsor. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
- Disputes: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Giveaway, entrant agrees (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Giveaway which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Giveaway (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy – including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief – being expressly waived.
Winners’ List: For the list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Mike’s Hard® Lemonade Movie Screening Giveaway”, 328 South Jefferson Street, Chicago, IL 60661 for receipt by October 15, 2021. Winners’ list will be available after October 29, 2021.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL 60661
All Registered Trademarks, used under license by Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., Chicago, IL 60661
MIKE’S IS HARD. SO IS PRISON. DON’T DRIVE DRUNK ® PREMIUM MALT BEVERAGE.